Top 5 Best Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin that will light up your day
Have you discovered which moisturizer is appropriate for your complexion?
If you have not, I recommend you start immediately. A bottle or tube of moisturizer can make you look incredibly different. Read some information about the best moisturizer for sensitive skin and your result is waiting.
The best ways to apply moisturizers on your skin
Our complexion is one of the parts getting in touch with the environment. That is why it plays a crucial role in making us more beautiful and preventing internal elements from dehydration. Also, each place on our body needs a different level of moisture. You need to know two most important parts and the most suitable methods to apply moisturizers.
On your face
- Step 1: Wash your face thoroughly
- Step 2: Skim a sufficient amount of moisturizer and put it on your hand
- Step 3: Use the tip of your finger and dab the moisturizer on distinct spots on your skin
- Step 4: Start spreading it to the whole area of your face
- Step 5: Wait for 2 to 3 minutes for the moisturizer to dry. Then, you can leave it there or apply your makeup.
On your body
- Step 1: Remove the dead cells from your complexion a week before applying moisturizers. You can do that by taking advantage of bath sponge or face cloth. With sensitive skin, shower puff for babies is an excellent choice.
- Step 2: You can choose to either take a shower with moisturizing soap and cold water or apply moisturizers after a bath. Just apply the cream evenly and massage your body while taking a shower or using the cream. You will see the differences in several minutes.
Things to notice when selecting the best moisturizer for sensitive skin
Sensitive complexion is responsive to almost every harmful element, especially ultraviolet ray. It causes sunburn, eliminates collagen, and destroys elasticity of your skin. Moreover, skin cancer is one of its most severe long-term effects, making UV-ray dangerous for people with sensitive skin.
That is why choosing a moisturizer with UV-ray protection is imperative in guaranteeing your complexion healthy. Fortunately, it is labeled on each product that you can find in supermarkets so feel free to select a suitable one.
In case you donâ€™t know, the first five ingredients of a moisturizer are the main components and possess the highest percentage. Therefore, you ought to check them to see whether there is anything harmful to your skin.
Normally, a moisturizer with common vital ingredients, such as glycerin, lanolin, or petrolatum, is appropriate for most types of skin.
Allergies are one of the most troublesome issues for sensitive skin due to its action. Therefore, selecting a moisturizer with a hypoallergenic label is necessary for you to restrain all the allergies and maintain your healthy complexion.
Moisturizer for your sleep
Finally, donâ€™t forget to choose a moisturizer to apply before going to bed. Because sensitive skin is easier to be damaged than other types, you need to have some remedies to heal it. Nighttime is a brilliant period for your body to relax and reproduce all the skin cells to mend those injuries.
If you use a moisturizer to boost that healing process, your complexion can only get better every day. Retinol is the most common and recommended ingredient that you should look for in the label whenever choosing a moisturizer.
However, you should always ask for your doctorâ€™s advice before buying one having it to see if it may cause any skin irritation.
The 5 best moisturizers for sensitive skin
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin, 4 Fl. Oz.: Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture for Sensitive Skin is a lightweight, water-based moisturizer that helps provide gentle yet effective moisturization for even the most sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly into skin, eliminating dryness without leaving skin greasy or shiny. The water-based formula provides great hydration skin needs to look and feel soft and smooth. Made for sensitive skin, this gentle moisturizer contains no fragrances, dyes, or alcohol. It absorbs quickly and wonâ€™t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Riche Daily Soothing Nourishing Face Cream for Sensitive Skin, 1.35 Fl. Oz.: Sensitive skin moisturizer for daily use. Formulated with antioxidant La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water to sooth skin. Smooth, creamy texture with lipid-replenishing Shea butter. Contains a limited number of ingredients designed with the tolerance of sensitive skin in mind. Fragrance free, Preservative free, Paraben free. Dermatologist tested. Use as a daily face cream for sensitive skin.
- Nourisse Naturals Organic Unscented Anti-Aging Facial Moisturizer / 99% Organic Fragrance Free Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin / Fragrance-Free / For Scents, See "Sizes" on right / 1 oz: The finest and safest possible organic sensitive skin night cream. Whole food and pure mineral ingredients and hand make Nourisse. No synthetic fragrances, irritating dyes, phthalates, dairy, soy, gluten, sulfates, or stearic acid. No parabens, formaldehyde or formadelhyde releasing preservatives (Urea, QuaterniumĂŠ15). No lanolin, No benzyl alcohol. No propylene or ethylene glycol. No sodium hydroxide. No Iodopropynyl butylcarbamate
- John Masters Organics Antioxidant Day Creme, Rose and Apricot, 1 Ounce: A weightless yet powerful day cream formulated with apricot oil peach and rice extract helps minimize appearance of wrinkles while stimulating cellular turnover enriched with omega-6 to nourish and shield skin against harmful bacteria loaded with oat kernel extract to accelerate pro-collagen production mild enough for sensitive skin unveils suppler healthier and younger looking skin perfect for normal to dry skin to use: apply to cleansed and toned face in the morning.
- TIZO Photoceutical AM Rejuvination Day Cream, 1 Fl Oz: TiZO Photoceuticals are specifically designed to help repair, protect and revitalize environmentally distressed and photo-damaged skin. TiZO Photoceuticals address skinâ€™s tone and texture while simultaneously aiding in the prevention of future photo-damage. Skin Firm Technology is a 3-dimensional and breathable vehicle that delivers skin conditioning agents to the skin in an unparalleled manner. This vehicle is non-comedogenic, as well as free of oil and preservatives; providing a matte finish while reducing the appearance of fine lines and pore size. The result is skin that feels hydrated without irritation.
4 fl oz
Water, Glycerin, Octyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Cyclomethicone, Soy Sterol, Isopropyl Isostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-10 Soya Sterol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Diazolidinyl Urea, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
1.35 fl oz.
Aqua/Water â€˘ Isocetyl Stearate â€˘ Cyclopentasiloxane â€˘ Squalane â€˘ Butyrospermum Parkii/Shea Butter â€˘ Glycerin â€˘ Cetyl Alcohol â€˘ Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate â€˘ Pentylene Glycol â€˘ PEG-100 Stearate â€˘ Sodium Hydroxide â€˘ Citric Acid â€˘ Ethylhexylglycerin â€˘ Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer.
ORGANIC ALOE VERA - known for its healing properties --- ORGANIC AVOCADO OIL - powerful anti-oxidant, emollient and UV protectant, high in vitamins a, b, d and e --- ORGANIC VIRGIN APRICOT OIL _ light, absorbable, high in vitamins a, e, and c --- ORGANIC VIRGIN COCONUT OIL - penetrating emollient, naturally anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal --- ORGANIC BEESWAX - the ultimate natural barrier protection --- VITAMIN E - non-gmo - anti-oxidant and natural preservative --- POTASSIUM SORBATE - a food preservative
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice,* helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil,* cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, glycerin,* butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter,* borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, sodium hyaluronate, rosa damascena (rose) flower water,* cetyl esters wax, prunus armeniaca (apricot) extract,* triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, calophyllum inophyllum (foraha) oil,* avena sativa (oat) kernel extract,* oryza sativa (rice) extract,* spirulina platensis extract,* prunus persica (peach) extract,* rosa damascena (rose) flower oil,* tanacetum annuum (blue tansy) flower oil, anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile) flower oil, xanthan gum, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract,* populus tremuloides (aspen) bark extract. *= NOP Certified Organic
1 fl oz
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane,Isohexdecane, Isododecane, Boron Nitride, Mica, Glycerin, Water, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Acetyl Methionyl Decarboxymethionine, Methylsilanol Mannuronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Niacinimide, Saccharomyces/Selenium Ferment, Butylene Glycol, Tetrahexadecyl Ascorbate, Triethoxycapylylsilane, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Carbomer, Osmanthus Fragrans Flower Extract,1,3-Propanediol, Matrixylâ„˘ 3000
Neutrogena is a relatively prestigious brand in producing the best moisturizers for sensitive skin in the world. And it would be regretful if I donâ€™t show you some opinions about this Neutrogena cream. Itâ€™s just one of the greatest products for both men and women of the century.
Most users love it because of its oil-free and non-greasy characteristic. Your skin will have a clean and fresh feeling after you apply the product. It is also fantastic for anyone having oily and sensitive complexion.
Nevertheless, the moisturizer does not have a pleasant odor. It always smells a little bit like some disinfectant substance or cream for acne treatment. But, once you have been used to that, it is not so horrible after all.
Particularly, when you see its effects on cleaning your skin, you will have different thoughts about the smell. The product also excellent in cleaning the dirt on your face; and therefore, all of your acnes will be wiped off after a period of using.
Moreover, various people love its sliding lid, which is extremely time-saving and convenient. You will not have to waste time popping the cover and closing it anymore. Another thing making users crazy about Neutrogena is its thorough protection for your complexion from UV-ray.
SPF is also one of the primary reasons for many customers to select this moisturizer. Although it cannot be as strong as real sunscreen in the market, the product can protect your skin to some extent. However, whatever you do, donâ€™t apply it to your eyes or the area around them. It may irritate them.
2. La Roche-Posay Toleriane Riche Daily Soothing Nourishing Face Cream for Sensitive Skin, 1.35 Fl. Oz.
The first thing that you should know about this La Roche-Posay is its gentle influences on your complexion. It soothes your skin
both while and after using. Especially, in areas having dry and cold winter, the moisturizer can keep your complexion from cracking and breaking out.
You can feel free to go for a skiing or throwing snow balls without caring too much about skin dehydration. Furthermore, if you have to suffer from Rosacea for a long time, you will not have to worry when already having this product.
It can heal your redness and pustules within approximately 3 to 6 months of using. Most moisturizers in the market cannot do that. That is why you can be 100 percent trustable in this La Roche-Posay in not only providing dampness but also making your complexion look prettier.
What unfortunate is that the size of a tube is a little mini comparing to its price, which is only 4.7 inches in length. I guess it is the reason for the brand to recommend users to use a little by little. If you are satisfied with this product after the first purchase, you should consider buying a bunch of them to save time.
In compensation for the size, you can set your mind at rest because this La Roche-Posay is one of the few moisturizers in the U.S being allowed to receive EWG permission. Therefore, it is non-toxic and incredibly appropriate for sensitive skin.
Mainly, there is nothing to complain about this product. But, if you plan to apply it and make up, the layers may get a bit thick, as well as make you feel uncomfortable. Therefore, not using a great amount of the moisturizer when you want to make up is a terrific idea.
3. Nourisse Naturals Organic Unscented Anti-Aging Facial Moisturizer / 99% Organic Fragrance Free Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin / Fragrance-Free / For Scents, See “Sizes” on right / 1 oz
Another best moisturizer for sensitive skin that receives numerous compliments from customers is Nourisse. It is prominent for excellent odors, such as orange or jasmine. Unlike Neutrogena, this product will satisfy you with its smell while you use.
Its texture is also high-quality and feels good on your fingers. Sometimes, I think it can become a nice lotion for hands if its container is re-designed, which is tube-shaped. Also, one more feature of the product, over the previous moisturizer, is lightness for the skin.
Because its superb absorbency, the moisturizer can immediately influence your complexion after you apply. And you will feel almost nothing but freshness on your face after about 40 seconds. It will be quicker if you massage and tap on the area that you apply the moisturizer.
Furthermore, you will love this product if you have to suffer from the flaky complexion. It is really annoying when seeing each piece of skin come off. The situation can get even worse if you have psoriasis. With this Nourse, everything will be solved.
The pieces will get fewer after a week and be over after about a month. Skin cells are continuously re-produced with the assistance from this moisturizer; and eventually, leave no complexion pieces falling off.
The ingredients of the cream are mostly from nature; so, except when you are allergic to any of those, there is no need to worry about skin irritation. The only thing you have to take care is the preservation of the product.
Keeping it in the fridge may be a good idea when you accidentally leave the cream contact with the air for a long period. However, if you always seal the lid tightly after using, maintaining the cream at room temperature will be acceptable.
Your first impression on this John Masters may be its design, which looks similar to a bottle of essential oil. Nevertheless, it
works better than you think. For sensitive and combination complexion, the product can optimize its effects and treat breakouts very well.
By providing lots of vitamins and essential fatty acids, the moisturizer can soften your skin in a relatively short time and maintain its stretching state. I believe that you can get quite much younger when taking advantage of this moisturizer.
Also, a massive number of users admit that John Masters has done a huge favor for them when being versatile. It can provide moisture, treat pimples, and whiten your complexion. The 3-in-1 feature is what makes customers love best in this product.
Something to notice when using the moisturizer is to be gentle on the pump, which can break if you use too much strength. Moreover, you should ask for your doctorâ€™s advice before using this product because, in several cases, it makes your skin itchy and feel irritated.
The last product is from TIZO and can be your most favorable moisturizer in my list today. Improving dampness for your skin is certainly not the only task that it can fulfill.
It can clean your complexion, eliminate dirt from that after you apply, and prevent harmful factors at the maximum rate by decreasing the size of your pores. Your skin will look like a babyâ€™s after you use TIZO for a couple of months.
Furthermore, the manufacturing of the product is based on the skin firm technology. Therefore, it can clean your face in various directions and open it up for more air. Niacinamide, Peptides, and Antioxidants are the primary substances that the product brings to you.
They leave your skin with more oxygen and make everything tremendously easier to breathe. Depending on the environment where you live, you can select the product that you like. If you are living in a fairly polluted city like me, I think TIZO will be a perfect option.
It can be a precious present to give your mother on her birthday as well. Due to antioxidant feature, the moisturizer can even slow down anti-aging process and wrinkles from appearing. Wherever you come from, Asia or Europe, you can keep your skin tone stable or even make it look prettier if you use the moisturizer.
If there is anything to complain about the product, it is a bit sticky when being applied to our skin. That is why you should be careful and allow the moisturizer to have time to absorbing substances and sunlight from the sun.
I hope that you have selected the most excellent product for your family.
After some consideration, I decide to choose the winner of this roundup. The pores around my nose are getting bigger every day; therefore, I think Neutrogena will be the most outstanding choice. I especially like this product because it has the salient strong points as: Oil-free, Non-comedogenic, Fragrance-free, Hypoallergenic, Allergy-tested, Alcohol-free,…
Thank you for reading my article about the best moisturizer for sensitive skin. If you have any question, send it to my email. I would love to answer. Moreover, don’t be shy to share these pieces of knowledge. Various people will have a chance to discover a new and necessary thing just as you used to.